Healthy Food for All
Healthy Food for All in Gloucestershire is led by Feeding Gloucestershire working closely with Gloucestershire County Council Public Health, District Council Teams and community organisations
Feeding Gloucestershire formed in 2021 as a response to rising levels of food insecurity and health inequalities in the county. They are part of the Feeding Britain Network.
Feeding Gloucestershire are currently working with each of the districts of our county to look at the development and implementation of district food strategies.
They are also working on a number of county wide projects
- Working with Feeding Britain, Gloucestershire County Council and the District councils on a Free School Meal Pilot.
- Working with Gloucestershire County Council to promote the Healthy Start Scheme and improve the uptake of vouchers.
- Working alongside The Independent Food Aid Network, Trussell Trust, Citizens Advice Bureau and the Money and Pensions Service to improve Financial Support for people in our county.
- Mapping Food Support, Food bank and Community Growing Projects.
- Offering a package of support to organisations across the county.
- Supporting a Gleaning Pilot project.